Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cast Your Vote for The Funniest Running Photo!

It's time to cast your vote for the funniest running photo! The submitted photos are posted below. Each photo is labeled with a different letter. After viewing all of the photos, complete the poll on the right-hand side of the blog by clicking on the circle beside the letter of the photo you feel is the funniest. The voting poll will remain open until June 12th.

Remember, the winner wins a $50 REI Gift Certificate! Be sure to tell all your running buddies, friends, and family members to visit RunnerDude's Blog and cast their vote too! Have fun! The winner will be announced on Saturday, June 13th.

Be on the lookout in July for RunnerDude's next contest! Brooks Running has been awesome and will be supplying the contest prizes. The winner will get their choice of one pair of Brooks running shoes and a Run Happy Mesh Cap. Plus the 1st and 2nd Runner-Ups will each receive a Run Happy Mesh Cap! Brooks rocks!



































































8 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

LOL, those are some great pics!

RunnerDude said...

Hey Mel! Yep, got some good ones including the "Peace, Baby, Peace" one. LOL!

KBroome said...

I have some questions about training. Do you answer readers questions?! please say yes! If so can I ask on your blog or do you have an email address?

RunnerDude said...

Hey KBroome! Yep, I've helped out with some training questions and if I don't know the answer, I'll investigate it. You can email me at RunnerDudeblog@yahoo.com

Spring Runner said...

Not that I have a horse in this race (everyone vote for "A"), but one point of order:

This is the funniest "running" picture, not funniest "triathlon" photo. While it is obvious to me that picture "F" is the funniest, I really like shopping at REI and feel that it should be disqualified :)

RunnerDude said...

Hey Spring Runner! Good try, but photo F is from the North Carolina Marathon or did you mean the bikini guys in H? That's from the 2007 Cooper River Bridge Run (10k, Charleston SC). Man, that competition is getting fierce! LOL!! Good Luck!

The Boring Runner said...

oh MAN, I have always said that I wanted to run w/ a big foam hat like #A. It always reminds me of the SNL skit.... "Its a big hat... it's funny because it is a lot bigger than a normal sized hat."

RunnerDude said...

Hey Adam! Yep, I'm thinking that's a 50-gallon hat! LOL! Great pic.