Monday, January 10, 2011

Vote for RunnerDude's Blog

For the past two years, RunnerDude's Blog has been a passion of mine and it continues to be so as it grows with readers all over the country and even the world. Most readers hail from the US and Canada, but there is a large contingent of readers in the United Kingdom and Australia too! Last I checked, readers from 77 different countries had visited the blog. There's nothing I love more than sharing information about running and fitness to anyone interested.

If you feel so inclined, I'd love your support with a vote for the blog at "The Top 100 Running Sites" by [clicking here]. Once you've clicked on the link, all you have to do is scroll down to where it says "Click Here to Enter" and then scroll down and find "RunnerDude's Blog" and click on it. That will cast your vote.

Your support and readership of the blog is greatly appreciated! I look forward to being able to bring you more running information, more awesome Runner's of the Week (like Peggy for this week's blog), more interviews with running greats like Bart Yasso and Jeff Galloway, more product reviews and more and contest drawings (like the current contest for a $50 online RunningWarehouse.com gift card).

If you've already voted, I greatly appreciate the support.

Thanks and Happy Running,
RunnerDude


PS: Check out the upcoming February issue of Guideposts magazine to learn more about RunnerDude and his fitness quest.

8 comments:

Zoë said...

Of course I voted! :)

Q said...

I just cast my vote!

Caratunk Girl said...

I voted for you!! Good luck - I hope you get it, it is well deserved!

RunnerDude said...

Thanks Zoë, Katherine, and Mandy! You guys rock! Happy Running!

Anonymous said...

Definitely already voted!

RunnerDude said...

Thanks Lesley!!

Anonymous said...

Just saw the article about you in Guideposts, and what timing it was. It's been a long, cold winter already, and getting motivated to head back out and run has been tough. That article is just what I needed. I huffed and puffed my way through a simple 5 miles, and felt great by the end. I'll keep it up, and aim for a half-marathon by mid-spring or next fall. Thanks for the motivation, RunnerDude!

RunnerDude said...

Thanks for the kinds words, Anonymous! Glad you had a good run!