Friday, January 7, 2011

RunningWarehouse $50 E-Gift Certificate Drawing!

Today there are several great online gear and apparel stores for runners to choose from. One that I find myself returning too frequently is RunningWarehouse.com. The selection at this online store is great for both women and men and the customer service is awesome.

There's nothing I dislike more than to find a great online deal only to discover that the added shipping costs make the items even more expensive than before the sale price. Not a problem with RunningWarehouse. They offer free 2-day shipping and free return shipping if you find you need to return something. And....if you need something in a hurry, they offer overnight shipping for only $9.95.

I first encountered RunningWarehouse when looking online for some running shoes several years ago. I was really pleased with the experience I had and I've continued to shop their site. Today not only do they have shoes, but they also have a huge selection of running apparel and accessories (everything from energy bars to watches).

They've also added some other great benefits to runners visiting their website. They're new Learning Center offers a great array of video on everything from  how to select the right shoe to how to train in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. These quick-and-easy to use, get-it-at-a-glance videos are informative and fun to watch. 


And the Winner of the  $50 RunningWarehouse E-Gift Certificate Is...
Congratulations to Shelley Bowman of Texas, the winner of the $50 RunningWarehouse Online Gift Certificate! Her entry was #99 and that was the lucky number chosen by the True Random Number Generator. Some of you may know Shelley from her blog My Journey to Fit. Check it out when you can.

Thanks Joe for providing such a great service to the running community, your support of the blog, and the awesome prize!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Cool! Can't wait to check them out!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

You do great giveaways! I'll email you :-)

Shelley said...

I'm so excited to win this - I love Running Warehouse!!! Thanks so much, RunnerDude! :)