Pumpkin Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Step 2: Combine flour, oats, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl.
Step 3: Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well.
Step 4: Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in pecans, dried cranberries, and chocolate cihps.
Step 5: Use a large cookie scoop (about 3 tablespoons) to drop approximately 8 scoops of dough per prepared baking sheets.
Step 6: Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.