Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Take a Break and Laugh

Runners can sometimes get way too serious about their running, especially when in the heat of training. It's good for your training to take a break, even if it's just for a few minutes. No better time than the present for that little break. Take a look at the clip below from RunningSuperfans.com about brothers Carl and Karl Underwood as they train for an ultramarathon. I dare you not to laugh.

Check out other Carl and Karl Underwood videos here: http://www.youtube.com/runningsuperfans

11 comments:

DawnB said...

too funny!! nice blog

RunnerDude said...

Hey DawnB! Thanks! Be sure to check out there website too. Really cool.

justrun said...

Ha! That's great. Thanks!

Lisa Watts said...

Funny. I love this one too, but it only makes sense to those of us who have skateboarding kids. If you like this one, check out the tennis and golf, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM8LZdDzs-8&feature=PlayList&p=AA497F0073B7C28E&index=4&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

RunnerDude said...

Hey Lisa! I love it! Sometimes I feel like those guys. LOL!

Mark U. said...

Very funny!!! Thanks!

George Houston said...

"...tell my kids I love them.

You don't have any kids."

LOL!!!

RunnerDude said...

Hey The Tri Runner! I love him screaming in the darkness. LOL!

Dena said...

Hysterical. Should I be concerned I exhibit similar tendencies on 10 mile runs?

RunnerDude said...

Hey Dena! Depending on the day, it could be mile 5 for me! LOL!! I've looked at the clip probably 10 times. Makes me chuckle each time. I love it when he just screams in the dark for no reason. LOL!!

Dena said...

The shout out to the racoons is my favorite. I just burst out laughing.