Friday, January 1, 2010

And the Winners Are.....

A big CONGRATS to Kirbey from Georgia and Sabrina from Calgary, AB, Canada, winners of the "How Running Changed My Life" RoadRunner Sports $50 Gift Certificates! I'd like to thank all the participants for sending in their stories.

I'd also like to thank all the readers who submitted their "How Running Has Changed My Life" stories during 2009. From Amanda's 98lb weight loss to Angie getting back in shape after the birth of her second child to Zoë dealing with the death of her mom, to Adam proving to himself and his dad that he's a pretty cool runner dude, each story no matter how similar or different has been a true inspiration to me and the hundreds of RunnerDude's Blog's readers all over the country, even the world!
-
Be sure to check out Sabrina's and Kirbey's stories as well as the other entrants' stories in the coming weeks! If you've missed some of the 2009 stories, just key-in "How Running Changed My Life" in the search box at the top right-hand corner of the blog and it will pull up the links to the various stories.
-
The stories submitted for this drawing is a great start for 2010! But with 52 weeks ahead, there's definitely room for more of your awesome and inspiring stories, so keep 'em coming! All you have to do is share with me how running has helped you overcome a life challenge or obstacle? Maybe you know a friend with a story. Encourage him/her to send it in! Email your stories to runnerdudeblog@yahoo.com and be sure to put "My Story" in the subject line.

3 comments:

The Boring Runner said...

Can't wait to hear about the stories! I love this series.

Zoë said...

Congrats to the winners!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! Congrats to the winners!