Friday, January 8, 2010

Stay Tuned!

The nice folks at CSN Stores recently contacted me about reviewing a product. I was curious so I checked out their link. What I found was bar stools. My first thought was, "Bar stools for runners?" Some runners may need a stiff drink after a marathon, but I'm thinking, maybe this isn't for RunnerDude's Blog. But then I discovered that CSN Stores is actually a family of over 200 online stores including some for health & fitness. Tah dah!
-
So, I'm happy to announce that in an upcoming post I'll be reviewing the Hudson Fitness HR-2500 Pulse Monitor. Heart-rate monitors are great tools for training. I've used other brands of monitors but none by Hudson. So, I'm eager to give it a good testing and let you know my results. If you've ever used a Hudson, I'd be interested in hearing your experiences. Happy Running!—RunnerDude

7 comments:

Junk Miler said...

I was kind of hoping to hear what you thought of their bar stools. Or the awesome crumb remover:
http://www.csnstores.com/Frieling-C305005-FLG1273.html

-Josh
barefootjosh.com

RunnerDude said...

Next review my man, next review. LOL!

ShutUpandRun said...

Maybe you could wear the pulse monitor while sitting on a bar stool? Just an idea.

RunnerDude said...

Hey ShutUpandRun! Well, that's an idea! LOL!

Zoƫ said...

Hmmm, bar stools could be good for runners because you don't have to sit lower in a chair? I mean, less effort to stand up? Especially if you're sore from a run. Eh, it was an idea.

Anonymous said...

Too bad its not a GPS watch. Then you could use it to find a bar stool. And more importantly you could use it to find your way home after you sit on one for a while.

Steven Cohen said...

Ooh, finding your way home; hadn't thought of that one! Oh wait, my wrist Garmin doesn't calculate home, but my car Garmin does. What's up with that?