Saturday, February 14, 2009

Quick Tip: Scrub it Away

Is a hot shower your first destination after a hard run? If you're like me, you're probably covered in sweat, salt, dirt, and if it's summertime, bugs! Any soap will do, but next time you're at the pharmacy, pick up a body wash with an exfoliant, like St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Scrub. Gives you a deep clean ridding your pores of all that gunk you collected on the run. Also helps smooth out the rough spots on your feet. One of my running group members says her husband uses it and is thrilled with the results.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it. Turn in your man card.

(Just kidding!!) ;)

RunnerDude said...

I know, I know. Do you know the story behind this? My first draft was way better, but chickened out. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I just learned the story yesterday. I think you were wise to chicken out.

RunnerDude said...

Ain't the BlueLiner's fun? LOL!