|RunnerDude's Travel Workout Kit|
Several clients have asked me to create a travel workout plan that they can use on the road. Initially, I created full-body circuit workouts that contained exercises using only body weight, not knowing what, if any, equipment they'd have available to them.
Just recently, I put together a workout for a client (Marie) who is an international flight attendant. Her workout incorporated body weight exercises and some using a resistance band. When other traveling clients found out about Marie's plan, they too wanted a plan to take on the road.
My answer to this need is RunnerDude's Travel Workout Kit. The 10-exercise circuit workout hits upper-body, core, and lower-body and includes three resistance exercise bands (light, medium, heavy).The circuit design let's you get in a great workout without taking up a lot of your time. The great thing is you can just toss it in your suitcase. No need to pack awkward or heavy equipment. It's also great to keep at home when you're just not able to make it to the gym.
The Travel Workout Kit includes
- 10-Exercise Full-Body Workout (printed on a heavy-duty laminated card for long lasting durability)
- Pre and Post Workout Stretching(printed on a heavy-duty laminated card for long lasting durability)
- 3 Exercise Bands (light, medium, heavy)
- RunnerDude's ABCs of Fitness
- Information on Exercise and Aging
- All packaged in a plastic zippered pouch perfect for tossing in a suit case.