Not only is Andy a great runner, he's a great family man and cook! Andy loves testing out new dishes as well as creating his own. He's started a great new blog called What's Andy Cooking? Andy's really outdone himself with the blog. The recipes are great. He's a budding photographer too! Looking at the mouth-watering photographs is a treat in itself. Be sure to check out the blog and some of his recipes such as Real Maryland Crab Cakes, Homemade Bagels, and Turkey Meatballs. YUM!!
I asked Andy if he'd share a recipe good for runners and he's come through with an awesome dish. I've made this dish and it was a hit with the whole family!! Read on to find out how to make Andy's Rotisserie Chicken Chili.
Andy's Rotisserie Chicken Chili
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 poblano peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 14 1/2 oz cans of chili spiced tomatoes
- 2 12oz bottles of beer (I prefer an IPA) you can also substitute chicken stock
- 1 can of navy beans
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 packet of McCormick's White Chicken Chili Mix
- The meat of 1 rotisserie chicken (or one smoked chicken), shredded